Payroll Services for Small Business
UK Payroll Service
For us to process your payroll it's simple using our UK payroll service. You send us your variable input each pay period and notify us of any employee details changes. We calculate your payroll for each pay period.
Our payroll services for small business clients and medium sized companies include:
- Can pay Weekly, Fortnightly, Lunar or Monthly on your chosen pay date.
- Calculate any statutory payments SSP, SMP, SPP etc, make deductions for AOE's, Pensions (if required), GAYE, and Student Loans etc
- Issue P45's for any employees who leave.
- Register as your agent with the Inland Revenue so we receive all your PAYE info including new tax codes.
- Send any P45's for starters/leavers and P46's to the Revenue for you so you don't have to.
- Send your reports electronically along with copy payslips so you always have them for reference.
- Send printed payslips to you in the post to give to your employees.
- Send your employees payments via BACs (if you have a BACs facility).
- Send your monthly Inland Revenue payments for you (if required) via BACs.
- Send your year end P14's to the Revenue for you.
- Send you electronic copies of Year End P60's so you always have copies for reference.
- Send printed P60's to you to give to your employees.
- File your P35 online for you (if required).
- Answer any queries you have about Payroll.
- Produce your P11D's and pay your CLASS 1A NICs if required.
- Our professional approach and experience means any payroll query, or change is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
We believe we provide the best UK payroll service, with national clients receiving the same attention that our local Warrington and Cheshire based clients receive. With our aims firmly fixed on customer support and satisfaction while also offering a very cost effective alternative.
After an initial set up fee, our UK payroll service costs are fixed based on the number of employees and pay period.